Live streaming is widely used in online education, company video conferences, and web pages that interact with students and users.
DRM-X 4.0 can encrypt web pages embedded in live streaming, with smart screen recording prevention and dynamic digital watermarking. The encrypted web live streaming can be played and watched on Windows, MacOS and Android system. It can effectively prevent users from using software to record the screen and illegally share content.
- Prevent unauthorized access to your live streaming;
- Prevent screen recording, prevent common screen recording and capture programs.
- The live screen displays a dynamic watermark of the user's identity information.
- Prevent account sharing, effectively prevent users from sharing accounts, and the license is binded to the device hardware.
- Effectively control the open count and expiration dates.
- Prohibit virtual machines, such as VMware.
Security note: DRM-X 4.0 encryption is a high-strength encryption for the pages embedded in the live stream, not the data stream of the live stream itself. Therefore, you need to ensure that the source of the live stream is not made public to ensure the security of the live stream.
Haihaisoft's live streaming encryption uses its own Xvast encryption client to encrypt web pages on the DRM-X 4.0 platform, the live streaming is embedded into the web page through html code, thus realizing the protection of the live streaming. You can also use DRM-X 4.0 dynamic website encryption to encrypt the entire PHP and ASP.net dynamic website. It uses C++ private high-strength encryption algorithm to protect live streaming web pages, and uses DRM-X 4.0 license protection technology. The protected live streaming can only be opened using the Xvast browser, and users cannot view the source code of the web page. When a user visits an encrypted webpage through other browsers, they will get garbled characters and remind the user that they must use the Xvast browser to access the webpage.
Related tutorials: DRM-X 4.0 HTML web page encryption tutorial Nginx For Xvast - How to Encrypt Dynamic Website?
- DRM-X 4.0 live stream encryption can be combined with OBS Studio. For example, OBS Studio live stream can be pushed to Alibaba Cloud, and then DRM-X 4.0 encrypts your live stream embedded in Alibaba Cloud.
- DRM-X 4.0 live stream encryption can be integrated with Agora (Beta). With DRM-X 4.0 webpage encryption and dynamic website encryption, you can encrypt and protect Agora's online classrooms, interactive live stream, and online meetings for encryption and integration.
- Encryption Zoom meeting. Through DRM-X 4.0 web page encryption and Zoom Web SDK encryption, it can effectively protect Zoom meeting. The encrypted Zoom meeting can be integrated with your website such as WordPress, Joomla, Moodle, LearnDash, etc.
Learn More: DRM-X 4.0 Integration Tutorial
How to use Zoom Web Client SDK Integrate with your website?
DRM-X 4.0 provides webpage encryption tutorials and integration tutorials. You can also try to integrate with Tencent Cloud, Amazon and other products.