July 30, 2018, Haihaisoft releases Web Page Protection beta version for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. It supports protect 11 new formats, includes: html, htm, bmp, gif, png, jpg, jpeg, svg, webp, js, css. You can easily protect Web Pages with all its resources. It also support protect Web Page with Audio/Video (mp3, mp4, wav, and WebM formats) and PDF.
Take advantage of Haihaisoft’s robust enterprise DRM technology to secure web page, audio/video and PDF document files that contain confidential or sensitive information, or content that you sell or earn money from through subscriptions or some other means. Other features include:
- Source code and images with strong encryption, and also disabled browser debug and view source.
- Users needs to login to view protected web page, support license combined with hardware.
- Extensive set of DRM policies for rights permission, such as expiration date and open count, watermark and clipboard (text copy).
- Batch encrypt 16 file formats includes web page, audio/video and PDF in a single click.
- Integrate with your website or 3rd party system.
- License Delivery online report.
- Cross platform: Support Windows, MacOS, Android and iOS platform.
- Single Xvast browser to support all the features.
- Support Online/Offline browser protected files.
Integration & Automated Workflows
For companies that require enterprise DRM for documents, audio/video images to be automated into their content workflows or integrated with another system, DRM-X 4.0 may be the right fit. After integration, your user login with your website’s username & password to view the protected file, and the license acquire page and styles can be full customized to yours. The system can be integrated with any 3rd party system with source code including:
- Databases and servers like MySQL or SQL Server
- Website developed with PHP, ASP.net, and JAVA
- Content management systems like Joomla, Drupal and WordPress
- eCommerce systems like VirtueMart
- Learning management systems like Moodle
To learn more about DRM-X 4.0: https://www.drm-x.com
DRM-X 4.0 Tutorials: https://www.drm-x.com/DRM-X4.0_Tutorial.aspx
DRM-X 4.0 Fees and Free Trial: https://www.drm-x.com/Fees-Compare-4.0.aspx