High-performance encryption protection based on the server. Nginx is currently the highest performance HTTP and reverse proxy web server in the web server market. Haihaisoft has developed Nginx for Xvast for Nginx based on the Linux platform, which provides high-speed real-time encryption protection for websites. The website is still hosted on your server, you just need to install Nginx for Xvast and use it to provide web services or proxy to the website. Haihaisoft provides you with complete technical support and will assist you in installing and deploying Xvast For Nginx. It only needs to be configured once and integrated with your website, leaving your work easy. Nginx for Xvast includes all the existing functions of the Nginx Web server. It also supports encrypted dynamic or static websites, such as HTML and PHP websites. It is also a reverse proxy server, you can use reverse proxy for any website and apply DRM-X 4.0 encryption for PHP, JSP, ASP.net, NodeJS website. Nginx for Xvast is configured, after enabling the DRM-X 4.0 encryption parameters, all output data is all DRM-X 4.0 high-strength private algorithms, all data streams are encrypted at high speed, and are protected by a license. Access users must be authorized to obtain a license to open the protected website. The protected website supports all DRM-X 4.0 security features, such as Smart Prevent Screen Recording, Blacklist, license combined with hardware, and all source code has been encrypted and protected by the license. By default, it supports the use of SSL/TLS certificates to protect websites.
Screenshot of the encrypted web page:
(To demonstrate the effect, enable screenshots allowed. )
If you take screenshots and record screen in Win 7, it will display a black interface:
If you take screenshots and record screen in Win 10, Xvast will automatically hide the window, so you can not capture and record the screen:
Screenshot of website code in Chrome Inspect before encryption:
Screenshot of the encrypted webpage code:
Unencrypted Zoom meeting (Screenshot of Zoom client):
As long as everyone knows the meeting password, they can enter the meeting and record it.
Encrypted screenshot of Zoom meeting with watermark:
(In order to demonstrate the watermark and running effect, we enabled screenshots)
Users need to install Xvast to access the Zoom online meeting. It not only prevents screenshots, has a digital watermark, but also protects the ID and password of the Zoom meeting. After integrating with the website, users only log in to the online meeting after entering their own account.
Current encrypted dynamic website can be opened in the latest Xvast browser on Windows, MacOS and Android.
After DRM-X 4.0 encrypts the dynamic website, it will help you:
2. Make the website more secure. On top of the currently widely used HTTPS transmission encryption, all data streams of your website are encrypted again by DRM-X 4.0. Now, in the middle of the HTTPS website, hackers may forge CA certificates, or they may be tampered with by captured packet data. But after DRM-X 4.0 is encrypted, even if the data is captured in the middle, the obtained data packet is still encrypted by DRM-X 4.0. It is equivalent to HTTPS, again encrypted by the DRM-X 4.0 private algorithm, which is more secure than using HTTPS on the website.
Applicable to the industry:
1. Financial banking. Protect sensitive customer data and prevent screen recording, screenshots and data leakage.
3. Government public security. Manage users, public sensitive data, and prevent data leakage.
4. Company document protection. Online office software, documents, emails, and sensitive company back-end data to prevent screen recording, screenshots and leaks.
5. Manufacturing. Read-only code, 3D graphics, high-quality pictures, SVG drawing protection.
6. Broadcasting and media industry. Live broadcast, on-demand audio and video, and video interactive content protection.
7. E-book publishing industry. Read e-books online, and protect e-books in ePub and PDF formats.
8. Open source website project. Protect open source websites such as WordPress, Moodle, LearnPress, etc.
Haihaisoft provides a customize browser service to help you better promote the company's brand. Customized Xvast browser features include modifying your company's name, Logo, customizing the browser skin, changing the default homepage, adding URLs to favorites, changing the default search engine and other functions, as well as customizing functions to meet your business needs. Learn more about customize Xvast browser
Nginx For Xvast - How to Encrypt Dynamic Website?